– Pearwood expertly maintain and refurbish homes, offices and investment properties in Worcester.
– All of our work is fully insured, our qualified and experienced staff work with pride and care.
– Services are typically provided against an itemised quotation, based on competitive rates.
– “Pay as you go” options from £45/hr or £240/day, with loyalty benefits available.
– Kitchen and bathroom installations
– Bespoke cupboards and wardrobes
– Furniture assembly and fitting
– Doors, skirting boards, architraves
– Loft boarding, pipe boxing
– Timber and laminate flooring
– Plastering and coving
– Wall and floor tiling
– Painting and decorating
– Shelves, brackets, curtain rails
– Changing lights, switches and sockets
– Fitting handles, latches and locks
– Garden buildings and treehouses
– Fences and decking
– Garden furniture, play equipment
– Patio and brickwork repairs
– Window and door maintenance
– Guttering clearance and servicing
A modern approach to property maintenance and refurbishment for the Worcester area.
Pearwood Property Services combine traditional values of service and quality, with the modern needs of homeowners and landlords.
Behind the company is Gary Vallance, a project manager and craftsman with over twenty years’ experience in commercial and domestic property improvement.
Proficient in multiple trades and a natural problem solver, he’s not only there to keep each project on schedule and on budget; but to ensure that all the details are taken care of, every step of the way.
Pearwood take pride in their work, and great care in your home.
Light, space and storage for Mr & Mrs Williams…
A new kitchen for the Davies family…
“Odd jobs” for Mrs Danvers…
Smooth ceilings for Mr Barker…
Recent favourite: Stone cold style
With the rest of the installation complete, the O’Briens wanted something practical, beautiful, and individual underneath the breakfast bar in their kitchen. They fell in love with this hewn-edge slate tiling, and employed Pearwood Property Services to make their dream reality.
Pearwood completed the tiling as part of a full day, including carpentry, electrical, decorating and “odd” jobs around their home, all charged at our standard £240/day rate.